IPB

Здравствуйте, гость ( Вход | Регистрация )

Ответить в данную темуНачать новую тему
> Elway’s specific concern was about the 5-10-ish
zhangzk
сообщение 6.10.2019, 6:50
Сообщение #1

50 км/ч

John Elway thinks Kyler Murray is a great talent http://www.jacksonvillejaguarsteamonline.c...liams-ii-jersey , but wonders if he can be successful in a particular offense (his) because of his height.And honestly, with the way Elway has evaluated quarterbacks lately, that might be the best news Murray hears in Indianapolis this week. Murray’s ability to play under center.“I will say this, having played the position: when you’re shorter and you’re in shotgun, it doesn’t have nearly the effect because you see much better out of shotgun,” the Broncos executive told reporters at the Scouting Combine. “So, if you’re in shotgun and starting in shotgun and that’s the only place you’ve ever been, you can see the field much better from shotgun. So, really Ryquell Armstead Jersey , the height from shotgun doesn’t matter nearly as much if it does if you’re coming out from underneath center all the time because by the time you get back there the pocket a lot of times is caving on you. That’s where height does matter a little bit more.“I think (height) has an impact on it because, like I said, coming out from underneath the center, it’s tougher to see coming out. And shotgun puts you back there, you can see a lot more, those guys are popping up and they’re a lot farther away from you, so they don’t block your view nearly as much as being in shotgun.”So unless that’s just an elaborate ruse on the part of Elway that seems like he’s not that interested in him.Murray should take that news with glee. Since signing the husk of Peyton Manning in 2012, the Hall of Fame quarterback has effectively gotten every quarterback decision he’s made wrong. He drafted Brock Osweiler, Trevor Siemian Will Harris Jersey , and Paxton Lynch, and frankly the acceptable play they got out of Siemian was almost value except him starting was completely accidental.It’s worth noting that when he set fire to a second-rounder on Osweiler, fellow elfin quarterback Russell Wilson was on the board and whatever happened to that guy. Then he took the impressively tall Lynch instead of the less-than-gigantic Dak Prescott.Then he went out and gave Case Keenum a bunch of money to be Case Keenum, only to trade for Joe Flacco over the top of him a year later.So yeah, Murray’s probably fine with the idea that Elway’s unsure he’s a fit. Cornerback Bradley Roby agreed to terms on a one-year, $10 million deal with the Texans. He said he turned down a three-year offer from the Steelers and a one-year deal from the 49ers.Roby also told Mike Klis of Denver’s 9News the Browns had interest “for a while.”“It’s a prove-it deal,” Roby said of his contract with the Texans. “I feel like I should go back in [the market next year] while I’m still young.”Roby, 26, spent his first five seasons with the Broncos. He made 50 tackles http://www.lionsauthorizedshops.com/authen...n-bryant-jersey , an interception, 12 pass breakups and two forced fumbles in 15 games last season.He has never made the Pro Bowl, having become a full-time starter last season. The Broncos signed Kareem Jackson, who had spent his entire career in Houston, to replace Roby. Roby said he never received an offer from the Broncos. “It’s a business,” Roby said. “Denver didn’t want me; they wanted someone else. . . .They got the guy they wanted.”

+Цитировать сообщение

Ответить в данную темуНачать новую тему